Basel was the last stop on our trip. We took a day trip here from Zurich. We got to see parts of the old city, including the original town hall. We stopped in front of the Bank for International Settlements by the architect Mario Botta, and we also saw two buildings by the architect Renzo Piano: Universitatsspital Basel and Fondation Beyeler. Fondation Beyeler is a museum exhibiting the collection of the Beyeler family. This is possibly one of the most amazing museums I have been in. I had no idea that this museum housed some of the great works of art by many famous artists. I have never seen so many Picasso's. Artists include: Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Georges Seurat, Paul Cezanne, Fernand Leger, Jackson Pollack, Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein, Joan Miro, Mark Rothko, Piet Mondrian, Paul Klee, Henri Rousseau, Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, and many more. Later in the day we stopped into the Architecture Museum and we also stumbled upon a Richard Serra sculpture. This day was certainly a good way to end our second trip. The next day we spent eight and a half hours on the train back to Rome.